Wednesday, May 31, 2006

message sent.

i've yet to venture into the land of professionalism. i have, however taken out a $75,000 dollar loan to cover my first year abroad. i'm seriously contemplating the black market for the next 3 years. who needs both kidneys?
i'm listening to "seas too far to reach" by okkervil river at this very moment.
i'm wondering which one of two andy warhol's i want to frame for my small apartment living room.
and how you are. i'm always wondering how you are.
want to tell me? want to tell me everything?
my parents might be moving to edmond if rick gets the job he applied for.
oklahoma has it's way of holding onto me.
as do you.
update me,
terra

1 comment:

evanmcb said...

that's insane. i can't believe it costs that much. that's insane. will everything settle for you soon?